At Brookburn, we recognise the importance of providing high quality Physical Education, together with sport and physical activity opportunities for all our children. We believe that PE, sport and physical activity support the learning and development of well-rounded individuals, impacting on progress and attainment as well as desirable personal qualities. The sport premium funding will support us to continue in our drive to achieve our vision in PE and Sport.
The funding will be used to:
- Focus on high quality physical education for all children by ensuring bespoke curriculum support in all aspects of Physical Education for our teachers,
- Deliver a broad variety of enrichment opportunities before school, at lunchtime and after school to engage all children in sport and physical activity.
- Offer all our children competitive opportunities both within and beyond school in a wide range of sports.
- Focus on the importance of developing a healthy, active lifestyle.
- Provide targeted physical intervention groups to support learning.
- Develop sport leadership in our children.
- Foster enjoyment, a sense of fulfilment and desire to participate in a variety of physical activities.
Brookburn’s Sport Premium Grant
|SPORT PREMIUM GRANT (SPG) 2016-2017|
|Healthy and Well Being||£1000||£1000||£1500|
|Intervention for target groups||£900||£975||£1200|
Impact of Sport Premium Summary
Brookburn Evidence of impact summary 2013- 2014
Brookburn Evidence of impact summary 2014- 2015
Brookburn Evidence of impact summary 2015-2016
Sports Premium Action plan 2016-2017
Impact of Sport Premium Summary with costing
Brookburn Evidence of impact summary with costing 2013-2015
Brookburn Evidence of impact summary with costing 2015-2016